We are offering a course on the program “TRAINING BASIC COSMETOLOGY”
- Rules of aseptic and antiseptic in the office of a cosmetologist.
- Formulation of the questionnaire and client’s history.
- New generation cosmetology equipment.
- Physiotherapy of face, neck and decollete skin.
- Cryotherapy: treatment with liquid nitrogen.
- Hydrotherapy: deep hydration of the skin.
- Phototherapy: treatment with light rays.
- Ozone-oxygen therapy of facial skin.
- Body wrapping: hot and cold.
- Skin polishing: the newest method of exfoliation of the skin.
- Noninjective biorevitalization.
- Besinection method of circular facelift.
- Anatomy of the face.
- All kinds of facial, neck and decollete massage.
- Treatment of dry, flabby and wrinkled skin. Rejuvenation of aging skin.
- The rule of eye care. Prevent the appearance of crow’s feet.
- Treatment of oily skin. A new method of treating acne: acne, infiltrates without scars and spots.
- Skin care with enlarged pores and gums.
- Skin cleansing: steam, hot, atraumatic, hardware. Cleaning techniques on clients with the presence of implants on the face.
- Treatment of mixed skin: proper care for dry areas and treatment of fatty skin area.
- Components and medicines for the work of the cosmetologist: work with hyaluronic acid, HERBAL therapy, coenzyme Q10, collagen, vitamins, micro and macro elements, dietary supplements, and the use of natural hormones.
- The folk method of skin treatment: the preparation of cosmetic soap, milk, nutritious and bleaching creams, masks, tonics, etc.
- Hyperpigmentation: bleaching of the congenital, acquired. secondary pigmentation (complications after a malfunction of the cosmetologist)
- Peelings: fruit, chemical, mechanical and equipment.
- ANA, BHA acids, ferul-holivudsky peeling, almond-rejuvenating, azelaine-treatment of acne, Yellow peeling-peeling of the 21st century, algal, coral, glycolic, TSAPilings-a new method of leveling scars, etc.
- Teaching techniques for applying novelties to gypsum, alginate – algal and plasticizing masks.
Tuition fee: 2.000.000 sum ~ 250 $.
Address: ul. Afrosiyob 12/1., Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Opening hours from 10.00 to 19.00 24/7